• Pull Up A Chair

    You’ve found Common Ground.
    Whether you're starting your first raised bed or you've been tilling the same dirt for decades, you’re among friends here. Join us to share your 2026 garden journey, swap recipes, and talk some dirt.

    Create Your Free Account Today

Recent content by Geezerette

  1. G

    2026 Spring Garden Prep: Learning from Last Year

    If I REALLY learned from last year, I'd quit now. Last year most of my cucumbers failed. What kind of an idiot must I be to fail at cucumbers? See, if you had a production like mine, all you'd have to do is go outside and spit a few times a day on your plants, but noooo, some people have to go...
  2. G

    Hey Everyone...or Both of You

    You know, there should be a rule that you don't brag on anything unless you produce the photo. I just realized that I don't have a photo. I remember taking a pic, too. A lot of good that does me. I weighed it at my house at 16 oz, then my neighbor re-weighed it and I believe her scale read 1.1...
  3. G

    Hey Everyone...or Both of You

    I'm Numero Tres. Will this someday be as presitgious as being the third Apple employee? I wanted to help jumpstart this forum. I'm in Collin County, Texas. What I call my "farm" is a couple of raised 1' x 6' x 17" planters and a handful of pots. I'm actually a sorry excuse for a gardener. Last...
Back
Top